ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Paradise Island Beach with a stay at this Lankanfinolhu resort.
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and 2 outdoor tennis courts are all featured at this resort. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, patios
The 282 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include furnished patios, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 4080 reviews
About the Paradise Island Resort & SpaLocation North Male Atoll, Lankanfinolhu, 2002
All-inclusive room rates at Paradise Island Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Paradise Island Resort & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Paradise Island Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool and a children's pool. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. This beach resort also offers outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a steam room. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Lankanfinolhu resort.
- 282 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- Built in 1994
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Paradise Island Resort & Spa offers 282 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and safes. Rooms open to furnished patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Bageecha Restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Ristorante al Tramanto - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Fukuya Teppanyaki - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Farumathi Restaurant - This beachfront seafood restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Lagoon Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 15 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The speedboat schedule is limited so guests planning to arrive after midnight are advised to book an overnight stay in Male or Hulhumale until transfer services resume the next day.
Guests must pay the speedboat fee at checkout.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Paradise Island Resort & Spa
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 104 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 52 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 104 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 52.00 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paradise Island Lankanfinolhu
- Paradise Island Resort Lankanfinolhu
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive the following benefits: assistance at the airport from hotel representatives; 1 in-room 500 ml bottle of water per person, per day; use of gymnasium (surcharge applies for personal trainer); land sports such as badminton, snooker/billiards, table tennis, squash, and daylight tennis (excludes coach and instructors); windsurfing and canoeing (lesson available for windsurfing for beginners; surcharge applies); free drinking water at meal times served by glass; bottle of sparkling wine and a fruit basket for honeymooners or Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees (proof required); birthday cake and a bottle of wine on birthdays celebrated at the resort.
Full details at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Honeymooners must present their official wedding/civil partnership certificate at check-in; date of travel cannot exceed 6 months from marriage date. All honeymoon or Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees must contact the property in advance to confirm offer; contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.