ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
You'll be steps from Miracle Mile Shops and within a 10-minute walk of LINQ Promenade with a stay at this Las Vegas Strip resort. Also, Flamingo Wildlife Habitat is within half a mile (1 km) and High Roller is within 2 miles (3 km).
Casino, outdoor pool
This smoke-free resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll find 13 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges for dining and drinks, and an outdoor pool is also on site.
Guestrooms offer 24-hour room service, WiFi, and refrigerators. Separate bathtubs and showers, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino ratings based on 949 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino
About the Paris Las Vegas Resort & CasinoLocation 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 13 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A casino, a nightclub, and a fitness center are also featured at the eco-friendly Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 4-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 33 levels
- 13 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.2 km / 3.3 mi)
- Metro station: Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Air-conditioned accommodations at Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino offer safes and designer toiletries. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Movies for purchase
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 1 PM.
Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino has 13 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 24
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The hotel requires photo identification and a credit card deposit (per day) or a cash deposit (per stay) at check-in for incidental charges; cash deposits can be applied to in-room movies and telephone charges only. Check-in is not permitted if the requested deposit is not provided.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paris Las Vegas Resort Casino
- Paris Resort Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Casino
- Paris Las Vegas
You should know
- This resort caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.