- Access to onsite clubs included
- Kayaking included
- Taxes included
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium food items not included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Minibar not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Sailboats not included
- Tennis rackets not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Room service during certain hours
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
Some rates at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, where you can play a round of golf at the golf course, cool off in one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools, and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa. A free manager's reception is offered on select days. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Loreto resort.
- 181 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2011
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Miniature golf on site
Available in some public areas:
Free self parking
, Free valet parking
, Free parking nearby
Airport: Loreto, Baja California Sur (LTO-Loreto Intl.) (319.2 km / 198.4 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto offers 181 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Accommodations at this 4.5-star resort have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and rice cookers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Rice cooker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
The Market Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Casa Mia - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this sports bar specializes in pizza and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Danzante Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 16.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 16.0 per stay.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 9 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 28 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 16.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Loreto Islands
- Villa Loreto
- Villa Palmar Islands
- Villa Palmar Islands Hotel
- Villa Palmar Islands Hotel Loreto
- Villa Palmar Islands Loreto
- Villa Palmar Islands Loreto Hotel
- Villa Palmar Islands Loreto Resort
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto Resort
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto Loreto
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto Resort Loreto
You should know
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
url importing https://www.travelocity.ca/Loreto-Hotels-Villa-del-Palmar-at-the-Islands-of-Loreto.h4129247-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews