ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Manizales hotel, you'll be steps from Bolivar Plaza and Edificio Gobernacion de Caldas. Andes and Magdalena River are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi in public areas, and luggage storage. Enjoy the free full breakfast each morning. A safe deposit box is also provided.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 57 guestrooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 22 reviews
About the Hotel EscorialLocation Calle 21 # 21 - 11, Manizales, Caldas
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 57 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Manizales (MZL-La Nubia) (10.5 km / 6.5 mi)
Hotel Escorial offers 57 accommodations. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Manizales hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 2:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Escorial Manizales
- Hotel Escorial
- Escorial Manizales
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.