ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Mexico City hotel, you'll find Paseo de la Reforma and Alameda Central. Cristobal Colon Monument and Palacio de Bellas Artes are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the business center, laundry service, and conference space. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities are also provided.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 240 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and free bottled water are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 1256 reviews
About the Hotel Fontan Reforma MexicoLocation Paseo De La Reforma 24, Mexico City, CDMX 06040
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 13667 square feet (1270 square meters) and includes conference space. The business-friendly Hotel Fontan Reforma Mexico also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Mexico City hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 13667 sq ft of conference space
- 1270 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1971
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Train station: Mexico City Buenavista Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Hidalgo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Fontan Reforma Mexico offers 240 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature safes and complimentary bottled water. 22-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Mexico City hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Fontan - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cool Corner - Onsite coffee shop. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Please note bookings with children under 11 years old must include at least 2 registered adults. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 185 for adults and MXN 120 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 7 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.