ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Minamata ryokan and you'll be within 12 miles (20 km) of Izumi City Crane Museum and Tokusankan Izumi. Hakozakihachiman Shrine and Sogi Fall are also within 20 miles (32 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this ryokan. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Guests will appreciate freebies like full breakfast and free self parking.
Flat-screen TVs, refrigerators
Boasting spring water baths, the 10 guestrooms also offer refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, safes, and desks are also available. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 4 reviews
About the AsahisouLocation 1559-2, Yude, Minamata, Kumamoto 867-0025
Asahisou offers its guests hot springs. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Asahisou offers 10 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Spring water bath
- Flat-screen television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.
Asahisou has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.