ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this well-placed resort, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre and within 3 miles (5 km) of Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort. Mont Tremblant Activities Centre and Lake Tremblant are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free resort. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 6 conference rooms, business center, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Boasting fireplaces, the 122 guestrooms also offer WiFi and kitchenettes. Other amenities include balconies or patios, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 432 reviews
About the Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, QuebecLocation 100 Chemin Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E2
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 May 2019 to 31 May 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
The following facilities will be closed from 01 May 2019 to 31 May 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the resort will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This ski resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Mont-Tremblant resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 122 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3928 sq ft of conference space
- 365 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec offers 122 air-conditioned accommodations with fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Accommodations at this 4-star resort have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, cookware/dishes/utensils, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony or patio
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Gypsy - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Resort Tremblant Quebec
- Le Westin Resort Spa
- Westin Resort Quebec
- Westin Tremblant Quebec
- Westin Quebec
- Le Westin Resort Spa Tremblant Quebec
You should know
- Pool access available from noon to 7:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.