ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of Parc des Expositions de Tours and 12 miles (20 km) of Vinci International Convention Centre with a stay here. Domaine de Candé is within 6 miles (10 km) and Pole Sante Leonard de Vinci is within 9 miles (15 km).
This luxury hotel features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor tennis courts, and a restaurant. Families will appreciate the children's pool, onsite laundry facilities, and in-room childcare. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free valet parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 56 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Château d'ArtignyLocation 92 route de Monts, Montbazon, Indre-et-Loire 37250
Château d'Artigny offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 549 square feet (51 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Château d'Artigny. Free self parking and valet parking are available.
- 56 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- 549 sq ft of conference space
- 51 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1930
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) (19.8 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Montbazon Station (3 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Château d'Artigny offers 56 accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 80-cm flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
L Origan - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per day
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.