ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
A stay at this Bandra East hotel places you steps from U.S. Consulate General and within a 5-minute walk of Bandra Kurla Complex. MMRDA Grounds and University of Mumbai are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
The 436 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and MP3 docks. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 3972 reviews
About the Trident Bandra Kurla MumbaiLocation C-56, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 051
Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 3746 square feet (348 square meters) and includes a conference center. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai. An area shuttle within 2 meters and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mumbai hotel.
- 1 building
- 436 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3746 sq ft of conference space
- 348 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Kurla Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up and area shuttle within 2 meters available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free valet parking
Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai offers 436 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
022 - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Botticino - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Maya - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai
Please note: A complimentary child bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For 2 children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 1200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
- Trident Bandra Kurla Mumbai is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.