ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Brooklyn
Your stay at this Downtown Brooklyn hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Barclays Center Brooklyn and Brooklyn Bridge Park. Brooklyn Bridge and Prospect Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 128 guestrooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and showers are also available.
Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN
27 Dec. 2017 by Supervisor
Greetings, We are so excited to hear your feedback from your most recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed yourself over the holidays. We hope to see you some time again. Warmest Regards
Quick business trip
Convenient to NYC subways
great hotel, close to subway.
The area was pretty good.
About the Hotel Indigo BROOKLYNLocation 229 Duffield St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN.
- 128 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) (29.8 km / 18.5 mi)
- Train station: Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Hoyt St. Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN offers 128 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Brooklyn Brewhouse - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).