ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Midtown hotel, you'll be well placed to visit 5th Avenue and Central Park, both within a 5-minute walk. Museum of Modern Art and St. Patrick's Cathedral are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the free continental breakfast each morning.
LCD TVs, refrigerators
The individually decorated guestrooms offer free bottled water and in-room massages. Other amenities include refrigerators, microwaves, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 671 reviews
About the The Lombardy HotelLocation 111 E 56th St, New York, NY 10022
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Lombardy Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star New York hotel.
- 1 building
- 153 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- Built in 1926
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: 51 St. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Lombardy Hotel offers 153 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
American Cut Midtown - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Ninth Street Espresso - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 30 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 11.48 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Nearby parking fee: USD 45.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 2.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- The Lombardy
- Lombardy Hotel
- Lombardy Hotel New York
- Lombardy New York
- Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.