ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Yodogawa hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses and Grand Front Osaka Mall. Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street and Umeda Arts Theater are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free parking is available and the hotel's front desk is staffed around-the-clock. WiFi in public areas is free. Luggage storage is also provided.
Spa tubs, free WiFi
Boasting private spa tubs and jetted bathtubs, the 38 guestrooms offer LCD TVs with first-run movies, along with free WiFi. DVD players, refrigerators, and microwaves are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
About the Hotel Beni Higashimikuni - Adults OnlyLocation 3-11-21, Higashimikuni, Osaka, 532-0002
Hotel Beni Higashimikuni - Adults Only offers its guests room service (during limited hours). Public spaces have free WiFi. Valet parking is free.
- 38 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Train station: Shin-Osaka Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Higashimikuni Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Hotel Beni Higashimikuni - Adults Only offers 38 air-conditioned accommodations with private spa tubs and DVD players. Beds feature down comforters. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. 50-inch LCD televisions come with first-run movies. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Private hot tub
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- First-run movies
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Please note this is a love hotel. It is designed for adult entertainment.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Cash Deposit Required
- Caters to adults only
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 300 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Beni Higashimikuni Adults Osaka
- Hotel Beni Higashimikuni Adults
- Beni Higashimikuni Adults Osaka
- Beni Higashimikuni Adults
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.