ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Ottawa
Within a 15-minute walk of this Centretown hotel, you'll find University of Ottawa and National Arts Centre. Also, Shaw Centre is within half a mile (1 km) and Parliament Hill is within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is available at this hotel. Enjoy the free on-the-go breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, MP3 docks
The 208 guestrooms offer free WiFi, MP3 docks, and flat-screen TVs. Weekly housekeeping is available.
The Extended Stay Deluxe ratings based on 9 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Extended Stay Deluxe
Staff was excellant freindly and very helpful
Great value in great location
This hotel is a great value in downtown Ottawa.
Nothing worked in the suite!
Long term stay
Friendly and clean
About the The Extended Stay DeluxeLocation 141 COOPER STREET,, OTTAWA, OT K2P 0E8
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 473 square feet (44 square meters). This 3-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 208 guestrooms or units
- 473 sq ft of conference space
- 44 sq m of conference space
- To-go breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Extended parking available for a surcharge
The Extended Stay Deluxe offers 208 accommodations with MP3 docking stations. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided weekly.
- MP3 dock
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Local calls (free)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free on-the-go breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel OTTAWA
- Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe OTTAWA
- Extended Stay Canada Ottawa
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.