ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this 20th Arrondissement hostel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Canal Saint-Martin. Picasso Museum and Place des Vosges are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas, a terrace, and a library are available at this hostel. A computer station, luggage storage, and locker space are also on offer.
The 29 guestrooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.
About the The Loft Boutique Hostel & HotelLocation 70 rue Julien Lacroix, Paris, Paris 75020
As a guest of The Loft Boutique Hostel & Hotel, you'll find a library, a terrace, and a vending machine. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The Loft Boutique Hostel & Hotel also features multilingual staff, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). This Paris hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
- Lockers available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Couronnes Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Loft Boutique Hostel & Hotel offers 29 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The maximum length of stay at this property is 7 nights per year.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Loft Boutique Hostel & Hotel
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per person, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at The Loft Boutique Hostel & Hotel.