ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Loh Paret Beach close to this Ko Yao resort. At Lamiya Mosque and Fasai Beach are also in the area.
This luxury resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 6 restaurants. Dine at the beachfront restaurant and relax with beach umbrellas. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 148 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include DVD players, refrigerators, and LED TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 3342 reviews
About the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & SpaLocation 88 Moo 7, Prunai, Ko Yao, Phang Nga 83000
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. At Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 6 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a fitness center. This 5-star Ko Yao resort is smoke free.
- 148 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 6 dining venues
- Built in 2012
- English breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and ferry terminal shuttle
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa offers 148 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free English breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
By The Sea - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chantara Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
The Titan Grill - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Saaitara Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Jetinn Teppan at Pier - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To reach this resort, guests must travel by boat transfer (surcharge) via scheduled or private speedboat.
- Scheduled speedboat - Shared 20-minute speedboat journeys depart from Ao Por Grand Marina Pier (Phuket) at 9 AM, 10:30 AM, noon, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, 4:30 PM, and 6 PM, and from the resort (Koh Yao Yai) at 8 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:45 PM, and 5:15 PM. Guests must arrive at the check-out desk 1 hour prior to scheduled departures, or 1.5 hours in advance for noon departures.To arrange transfers, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Private Speedboat - Private roundtrip speedboats are available for up to 10 persons between dawn and dusk, subject to weather conditions. To arrange transfers, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests who choose to pay for their reservation at the hotel must pay the full amount upon check-in. The same credit card used to book the reservation must be presented at the time of check-in and must match the name exactly as
listed on the passport.
A private speed boat is available and must be reserved 3 days in advance or at time of booking the reservation. Flight arrival time is required 1.5 hours prior to speed boat departure. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2500.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No elevators
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1250 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 625.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort Ko Yao
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Ko Yao
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort Spa
You should know
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.