ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this hotel, you'll find Princeton University and Palmer Stadium. Herrontown Woods Arboretum and Princeton University Stadium are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the indoor tennis court and perks like free self parking.
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, the 290 guestrooms also offer WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 626 reviews
About the Princeton Marriott at ForrestalLocation 100 College Rd E, Princeton, NJ 08540
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 37911 square feet (3522 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Princeton Marriott at Forrestal. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Princeton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 290 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 37911 sq ft of conference space
- 3522 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis court
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) (59.2 km / 36.8 mi)
- Train station: Princeton Junction Station (9.1 km / 5.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal offers 290 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Princeton hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Starbucks - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine.
Iron & Ivy - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 40.00 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Princeton Marriott at Forrestal offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.