ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In San Jerónimo de Tunán
A stay at this hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Mantaro River and 3 miles (5 km) of Cerro Llacsa. Also, Cerro Huarocancha is within 3 miles (5 km) and Cerro Jatuncorral is within 6 miles (10 km).
A rooftop terrace is featured at this hotel, along with free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Express check-out and luggage storage are also provided.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 20 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and coffee/tea makers. Showers and free toiletries are also available.
About the Hotel ShelterLocation Jr. Cajamarca 941, San Jerónimo de Tunán,
Hotel Shelter offers its guests a rooftop terrace and express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free. This San Jerónimo de Tunán hotel is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Terrace on the roof
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) (368.4 km / 228.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Shelter offers 20 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. This San Jerónimo de Tunán hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher in each accommodation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.