ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Musee du Papier Peint and 6 miles (10 km) of Parc Expo de Mulhouse with a stay here. Nouveau Bassin Park and Musee de l'Impression sur Etoffes are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Golf course, dining
A golf course, an attached winery, and 2 outdoor tennis courts are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 99 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include coffee/tea makers and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 411 reviews
About the Golden Tulip Mulhouse BaselLocation 26, Rd 201 - Rue des Cevennes, Sausheim, Haut-Rhin 68390
A winery is on site. Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel offers its guests a golf course, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 1722 square feet (160 square meters). A fitness center, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Sausheim hotel is smoke free.
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 1722 sq ft of conference space
- 160 sq m of conference space
- Winery on site
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) (26.2 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: Rixheim Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel offers 99 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. 48-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Les 5 Elements - Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.