Pet owners shouldn't miss St. John's, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Mile One Centre and Visitor Information Center City of St.John's. Choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in St. John's and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in St. John's with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Harbourside Park, Signal Hill National Historic Site, and Pippy Park Headquarters.
- Other things to see include Newman Wine Vaults, Atlantic Place, and Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
- Need a pet store? Try The Bird House And Binocular Shop, Critters & Things, or Topsailstar Pet Center.
- For vet care, Avalon Animal Hospital is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. John's
- Blue Haven
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Hotel Harbour Grace
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfy beds.
- Holiday Inn St. John's Conference Centre
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in St. John's
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in St. John's.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 37°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 55°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.