ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Tours
At this Old Town hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Vinci International Convention Centre and Tours Cathedral, both within a 5-minute walk. Musee des Beaux-Arts and St. Julien Church are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features self parking and free WiFi in public areas. Business travelers can take advantage of the 24-hour business center. A garden, a computer station, and luggage storage are also on offer.
The 20 guestrooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 208 reviews
About the Hôtel du ManoirLocation 2 Rue Traversiere, Tours, Indre-et-loire 37000
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtel du Manoir. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Tours hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) (6.2 km / 3.9 mi)
- Train station: St Pierre des Corps Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel du Manoir offers 20 accommodations with hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones.
- Hair dryer
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 12.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 8 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Manoir Tours
- Manoir Tours
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.