ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Yamagata
At this hotel, you'll be steps from Utakake Inari Shrine and within a 10-minute walk of Yamagata Manabikan. Also, Nanukamachi Palaca Weir is within half a mile (1 km) and Momiji Park is within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
Self parking is available and the hotel's front desk is staffed around-the-clock. Enjoy a meal in one of the 3 restaurants and perks like free WiFi. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the laundry service and onsite conference space.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
In addition to flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, the 152 guestrooms offer free WiFi and refrigerators. Room service, hair dryers, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 106 reviews
About the Hotel Castle YamagataLocation 4-2-7 Tokamachi, Yamagata, Yamagata-ken 990-0031
There are 3 restaurants on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Hotel Castle Yamagata also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Yamagata hotel.
- 152 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Castle Yamagata offers 152 accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Cafe Dining PATIO - Onsite restaurant.
Wa no Takumi - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Oukarin - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 2 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 2 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 for adults and JPY 1188 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Castle Yamagata
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.