ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
Within a 10-minute walk of this Chinatown hotel, you'll find Tokyo Bay and Yamashita Park. Yokohama Marine Tower and Yokohama Stadium are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This romantic hotel features 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and an outdoor pool. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. A free bus station shuttle is offered as well.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 184 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as room service. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and rainfall showerheads.
Rose Hotel Yokohama ratings based on 1 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rose Hotel Yokohama
About the Rose Hotel YokohamaLocation 77 Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken 231-0013
There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 9063 square feet (842 square meters) and includes conference space. An outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Rose Hotel Yokohama. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Yokohama hotel.
- 1 building
- 184 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 9063 sq ft of conference space
- 842 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (21.2 km / 13.2 mi)
- Train station: Motomachichukagai station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free bus station shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rose Hotel Yokohama offers 184 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Brasserie Miily La Foret - Onsite restaurant.
CHUNGKING - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Teppanyaki Hama - Onsite steakhouse.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.