ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Adelaide Central Business District hotel places you steps from Government House and within a 5-minute walk of Adelaide Festival Centre. Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This luxury hotel includes 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Make the most of the fitness center and a rooftop terrace, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 335 guestrooms feature 24-hour room service, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include WiFi, minibars, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 3612 reviews
About the Stamford Plaza AdelaideLocation 150 North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
Stamford Plaza Adelaide offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Stamford Plaza Adelaide. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Adelaide hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 335 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (8 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Adelaide Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Stamford Plaza Adelaide offers 335 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
La Boca Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 33 and AUD 35 for adults, AUD 15 and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.