ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Bear Valley
Your stay at this Tamarack property places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Balancing Rock and Whale Rock. Spicer Meadow Reservoir is within 12 miles (20 km) and Calaveras Big Trees State Park is within 20 miles (32 km).
This campground doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. A picnic area, express check-in, and express check-out are also on offer.
The shared accommodations offer espresso makers and free long-distance calls. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 86 reviews
About the Tamarack Lodge at Bear ValleyLocation 18278 Highway 4, Arnold, CA 95223
Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley offers its guests barbecue grills, ski storage, and a picnic area. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley also features coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Self parking is free. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. This Bear Valley campground is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 1950
- Ski equipment storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) (213 km / 132.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley offers 14 shared accommodations with espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary local and long-distance calls (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms include showers.
- Accommodations are shared
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to In basket on front desk
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to In basket on front desk
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. Guests arriving after midnight must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
This property provides housekeeping service on request. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Destination fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- 10 percent cleaning fee will be charged (varies based on length of stay and unit size)
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Lending library access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4.00 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tamarack Lodge Bear Valley Arnold
- Tamarack Lodge Bear Valley
- Tamarack Bear Valley Arnold
- Tamarack Bear Valley
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley.