ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Steps from the hotel, you'll find Maison de la Magie and Chateau de Blois. St. Louis Cathedral and Musee d'Histoire Naturelle are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-in. A computer station and luggage storage are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 56 guestrooms boast modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Showers, phones, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 807 reviews
About the ibis Blois Centre ChateauLocation 3 Rue Porte Cote, Blois, Loir-et-Cher 41000
Ibis Blois Centre Chateau offers its guests express check-in, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This Baroque Blois hotel is smoke free.
- 56 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (175.4 km / 109 mi)
- Train station: Blois-Chambord Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Ibis Blois Centre Chateau offers 56 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This bar serves light fare only.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The guestrooms and property amenities at this hotel are not accessible to wheelchairs at this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ibis Blois Centre Chateau Hotel
- Ibis Blois Centre Chateau
- Accor Blois Centre Chateau
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.