ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Livingston
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Livingston hotel, you'll find Sacajawea Park and Livingston Depot Center. Also, Livingston Golf & Country Club is within 2 miles (3 km) and Gallatin National Forest is within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free perks like continental breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 50 guestrooms offer free WiFi and premium bedding. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.
Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone
15 Jul. 2019 by Carrie Ly
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Carrie Ly General Manager Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway To Yellowstone 406-222-0555
8 Apr. 2019 by Amy
5 out of 5 is a great compliment and we love to earn that score!
5 Apr. 2019 by Amy
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate so much you staying with us! We will see you next time your in Livingston!
17 Mar. 2019 by Amy
Check-in should be quick, friendly and definitely not confusing, thank you so much for letting us know how we can improve on our guest experience. If you travel thru Livingston again we hope you will give us the chance to make a better impression at check-in!
18 Sep. 2018 by UV
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We appreciate any feedback we get to help train our staff and to help improve our hotel for future guests that stay with us! We apologize for the Bad experience you had during your stay!. I have shared your feedback with the staff so that we can ensure this doesn't happen in the future! Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Livingston MT! UV Narayan
31 May 2018 by UV
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer the survey on your recent stay! We appreciate you letting us know how everything was and we are happy that everything was great with your Room! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Livingston MT!
Nice place. Served my needs.
24 Mar. 2018 by UV
Hello our wonderful guest, Thank you so much for leaving your fantastic review of Livingston MT. I am so glad you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff at a great value during your stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling through livingston MT. Safe travels, UV Narayan General Manager
No Disappointment Here
10 May 2017 by UV Narayan
Wow,we are so appreciative of all of your great feedback !Thank you soooo much for being our guest and taking the time to review your stay with us.I am glad you found your accommodations to be a great value to include all of the amenities in detail . I have shared your kind praise with my entire team and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Livingston
About the Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to YellowstoneLocation 111 Rogers Ln, Livingston, MT 59047
Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Free breakfast is available daily. A vending machine, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone was completed in March 2017. This Livingston hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 2007
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field) (55.8 km / 34.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per stay.
- Pets: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector and window guards in each accommodation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Number of children who can stay free - 4
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Econo Lodge Hotel Livingston
- Quality Livingston
- Livingston Quality Inn
- Econo Lodge Livingston
- Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway Yellowstone Hotel
- Econo Lodge Gateway Yellowstone Hotel
- Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway Yellowstone
- Econo Lodge Gateway Yellowstone
- Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone Hotel
- Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone Livingston
- Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone Hotel Livingston
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).