ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Campo Grande
With a stay at this Campo Grande hotel, you'll be steps from Ary Coelho Square and within a 10-minute walk of Campo Grande Craftsman House. Shopping Pantanal and Morada dos Bais are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking. Relax with a drink at the poolside bar and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 140 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs, safes, and showers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
50.0% of guests recommend out of 251 reviews
About the Jandaia HotelLocation Rua Barão do Rio Branco, 1271, Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul 79002-174
Jandaia Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 4306 square feet (400 square meters) and includes a conference center. The business-friendly Jandaia Hotel also features multilingual staff, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Campo Grande hotel.
- 1 building
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 4306 sq ft of conference space
- 400 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1977
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Jandaia Hotel offers 140 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually decorated. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. This Campo Grande hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Jandaia Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Jandaia Hotel Campo Grande
- Jandaia Hotel
- Jandaia Campo Grande
- Jandaia Hotel Campo Grande, Brazil
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.