ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Denver getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Uptown hotel, you'll find Colorado State Capitol Building and Paramount Theater. Also, Molly Brown House Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and United States Mint is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, laundry service, and valet parking. There's a poolside bar on site, and a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are also provided.
Free wired Internet, iPod docks
The 219 guestrooms feature free wired Internet, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. IPod docks, WiFi, and minibars are also available.
Warwick Denver ratings based on 142 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Warwick Denver
10 Jul. 2019 by Matt
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again in the future.
29 Jun. 2019 by Matt
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The hotel does not own the property across the street. If you have any comments on the park I would address them with the city of Denver.
3 Jun. 2019 by Sofie S.
Thank you so much for your kind review! Please accept my sincere apologies for the black mold you found in your bathroom. The appropriate departments have been made aware and we are currently rectifying the situation. Thank you for informing us of this so we may have the opportunity to improve for the future. We hope that you decide to make us your destination point if ever your travels bring you back to Denver!
24 Mar. 2019 by Matt
Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry your stay was disappointing. Unfortunately the pool just went under maintenance the day of your arrival. I will talk to the associates from check in. We do have bicycles available to rent to our guests. The other bikes are stored away as they are not used much during this season. However if there were need for more we would have brought them out for use. We are very glad the bell staff took good care of you during your stay. Please come see us again and reach out to me or other managers so we can make it right.
29 Apr. 2019 by Cathy Saunar
Please accept our sincerest apologies as it appears your stay didn't meet your exceptions. If you would please call the hotel and ask for Cathy Saunar the front office manager so that we can turn your perception of our hotel around. Thank you.
1 Apr. 2019 by Cathy Saunar
I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you and we are looking forward to hosting your next trip to Denver soon!
1 Apr. 2019 by Cathy Saunar
Thank you for your review! We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Warwick on your next visit to Denver!
7 Nov. 2018 by Warwick Denver
Thank you for the wonderful review!
The Warwick Denver
20 Jun. 2018 by Warwick Denver
We appreciate your kind words!
7 Jun. 2018 by Warwick Denver
Thank you Steve! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
About the Warwick DenverLocation 1776 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80203
Warwick Denver offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Warwick Denver. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Denver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 219 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 3311 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1967
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) (39.3 km / 24.4 mi)
- Train station: Denver Union Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: 20th - Welton Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Warwick Denver offers 219 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 27-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Denver hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Randolphs Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Warwick Denver Hotel
- Warwick Hotel Denver
- The Warwick Hotel Denver
- Denver Warwick
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).