Pet owners shouldn't miss Fredericton, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Officers' Square and Fredericton Region Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fredericton and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fredericton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Carleton Park, Wilmot Park, and Odell Park.
- Other things to see include Fredericton Convention Centre, Wilmot United Church, and Science East.
- Need a pet store? Try Wilson's Farm, Pet Valu, or SaltyCave.
- For vet care, Main Street Veterinary Hospital Inc, South Paw Animal Hospital, and Douglas Animal Hospital: Fredericton Veterinarian are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fredericton
- Steamers Bed & Breakfast
Pets stay free at this 3-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Fredericton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fredericton
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Fredericton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 42°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 60°F and the nighttime average is 9°F.