ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Pasila hotel places you steps from Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre and within a 10-minute walk of Hartwall Arena. Helsinki Ice Hall and Finlandia Hall are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Renovated in 2019
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, sofa beds
The 245 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and sofa beds. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 12 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Helsinki - ExpoLocation Messuaukio 1, Helsinki, 00520
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo offers its guests a sauna and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square meters) and includes a conference center. The business-friendly Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo was completed in March 2019. This 4-star Helsinki hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 245 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Pasila Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Messukeskus Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo offers 245 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. These individually furnished accommodations include sofa beds. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Helsinki Expo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Helsinki Expo
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.