Pet owners shouldn't miss Kenora, a city known for its horseback riding, and sights like Norman Beach and Norman Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kenora and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kenora with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at McLeod Park, Garrow Park Beach, and Rushing River Provincial Park.
- Other things to see include Keewatin Beach, Mather Walls House, and Husky The Muskie.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu and Chow Time Pet Supply.
- For vet care, Kenora Veterinary Clinic is located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kenora
- Traveler's Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Kenora
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- The Waterview Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kenora
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Kenora.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 40°F in the daytime to -5°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 55°F and the nighttime average is -5°F.