Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lanckorona known for attractions like Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Park and Dom Grecki Regional Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 2 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lanckorona and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lanckorona with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Stacja Narciarska Myslenice, Myslenice Parish Church, and Holy Father John Paul II Family Home.
- Other things to see include Minor Basilica of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Zamek Zamczysko, and Benedictine abbey in Tyniec.
- Need a pet store? Try Łowisko wędkarskie "POD DĘBEM", akwarystyka24.eu, or F.H.U. TUKAN, RENATA ŚWIĘS.
- For vet care, As s.c. Gabinet weterynaryjny. Sarapata A., A., Gabinet Weterynaryjny Magdalena Cygan-Stopa, and Gabinet weterynaryjny ARKA Weronika Kudzia are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lanckorona
- Hotel Modrzewiówka
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Leśny Ogród - Ayur Garden
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lanckorona
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lanckorona.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.