ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Las Vegas
Within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find University of Nevada, Las Vegas and Thomas and Mack Center. Park Theater and MGM Grand Casino are also within 2 miles (3 km).
An outdoor pool is featured at this hotel, along with free self parking. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to free WiFi, the 149 guestrooms offer cable TV and safes. Other amenities include showers and free toiletries. Housekeeping is available on request.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
63.0% of guests recommend out of 73 reviews
About the Serene VegasLocation 455 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during July and August:
Serene Vegas offers its guests an outdoor pool. The front desk is open around the clock. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Las Vegas hotel is smoke free.
- 149 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Serene Vegas offers 149 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary toiletries. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
- Facilities fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Pool access available from 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.