ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this North Las Vegas resort, you'll find Nevada State Museum and Historical Society and Las Vegas Springs Preserve. Fremont Street Experience is within 6 miles (10 km) and Las Vegas Motor Speedway is within 16 miles (25 km).
Casino, outdoor pool
This resort features a casino, a nightclub, and 9 restaurants. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and free valet parking. Make the most of the outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center, and relax with drinks at one of the 7 bars/lounges.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 200 guestrooms offer LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and free newspapers. Other amenities include free long-distance calls, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel ratings based on 63 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel
It is not the strip , but it was nice , comfy
Pretty nice hotel
About the Texas Station Gambling Hall and HotelLocation 2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 9 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 7 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this resort measures 10000 square feet (929 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, a nightclub, and an arcade/game room are also featured at the business-friendly Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star North Las Vegas resort.
- 1 building
- 200 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 9 dining venues
- 7 bars or lounges
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 929 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1995
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (15.7 km / 9.8 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel offers 200 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- In-room dining (late night)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Texas Star Oyster Bar - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Austins - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Feast Buffet - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 22.59 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.99 and USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Texas Station Gambling Hall Hotel North Las Vegas
- Texas Station Gambling Hall Hotel
- Texas Station Gambling Hall North Las Vegas
- Texas Gambling Hall Las Vegas
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.