Pet owners shouldn't miss Lindsay, a city known for its fishing spots, and sights like Olde Gaol Museum and Academy Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lindsay and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lindsay with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ken Reid Conservation Area.
- Other things to see include Lindsay Gallery, Lindsay Little Theatre, and Lindsay Square Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu, Downtown Pets, or For the Birds Birdseed Company.
- For vet care, Pawz and Company, Kawartha Animal Hospital, and Morris Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lindsay
- Knights Inn Lindsay
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Admiral Inn & Conference Centre
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lindsay
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lindsay.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 45°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.