ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this hotel, you'll be steps from Miramichi Landings Welcome Center and within a 10-minute walk of St. Michael's Museum. Also, W.S. Loggie Cultural Centre is within half a mile (1 km) and Middle Island Irish Historical Park is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 79 guestrooms have TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 611 reviews
About the Rodd MiramichiLocation 1809 Water St, Miramichi, NB E1N1B2
Rodd Miramichi offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 8640 square feet (778 square meters) and includes conference space. The eco-friendly Rodd Miramichi also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Miramichi hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 79 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 8640 sq ft of conference space
- 778 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Rodd Miramichi offers 79 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
1809 Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.