ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
At this Greenwich Village hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Whitney Museum of American Art and Chelsea Market. Also, The High Line Park is within half a mile (1 km) and Friends Apartment Building is within 2 miles (3 km).
This luxury hotel features a full-service spa, a nightclub, and a restaurant. Families will appreciate kid-friendly dining and in-room childcare. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 186 guestrooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 2090 reviews
About the Gansevoort MeatpackingLocation 18 9th Avenue at 13th street, New York, NY 10018
Gansevoort Meatpacking offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Gansevoort Meatpacking. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 186 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1200 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: New York Christopher St. Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: 8 Av. Station (W 14th St.) (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Gansevoort Meatpacking offers 186 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
The Chester - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Lelie Rooftop - This rooftop bar overlooks the pool and specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.875 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 24.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 16 for adults, USD 16 and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gansevoort Meatpacking Hotel
- Gansevoort Hotel
- Gansevoort Meatpacking Nyc
- Hotel Gansevoort Meatpacking
You should know
- Gansevoort Meatpacking offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).