ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Midtown hotel, you'll find 5th Avenue and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Rockefeller Center and Chrysler Building are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a hair salon are also provided.
Soaking tubs, kitchenettes
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 209 guestrooms also offer WiFi and kitchenettes. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include iPod docks and refrigerators.
The Benjamin ratings based on 56 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Benjamin
Good location bathrooms need upgrade
19 Mar. 2018 by Ryan McGhee
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for the kind feedback, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Benjamin. We hope to see you again soon!
Nice hotel located near NYC points of interest
Everything was great!
Great location; fantastic staff; clean rooms
this is a fabulous hotel!!
This hotel was one of the best we have ever stayed in!
Great hotel and room, but we found something off...
Clean quiet and comfortable
This hotel made me feel lower class
Loved hotel! I felt like I was at home
About the The BenjaminLocation 125 E 50th St, New York, NY 10022
The Benjamin offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Benjamin. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 209 guestrooms or units
- 29 levels
- Built in 1927
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Lexington Av.-53 St. Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
The Benjamin offers 209 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Accommodations at this 4.5-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This New York hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The National - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 60 per pet, per stay
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 44.75 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per day
- Pet fee: USD 60 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 250 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following amenities (included in the daily resort fee):
USD 10 daily food and drink credit valid at Celebrity Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National Bar and Dining Rooms (must be redeemed daily); In-room artisanal coffee and tea offerings; wireless Internet access for all devices; access to the private Residence Lounge; unlimited package handling and storage prior to and during your stay; business services, including printing; local and domestic long-distance calls; access to the fitness center; and access to the hotel's Clef D’ Or Concierge services.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.