ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
At this Midtown hotel, you'll be well placed to visit 5th Avenue and Madison Square Garden, both within a 5-minute walk. Empire State Building and Macy's are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Express check-in, express check-out, and a computer station are also on offer.
The 337 individually furnished guestrooms offer minibars and room service. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and free local calls.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 169 reviews
About the The James New York - NoMadLocation 22 East 29 Street, New York, NY 10016
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 5000 square feet (465 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The James New York - NoMad. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of The James New York - NoMad was completed in June 2017. This 4.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 337 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 5000 sq ft of conference space
- 465 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1904
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (12.9 km / 8 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: 28 St. Station (Park Av. S) (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The James New York - NoMad offers 337 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Scarpetta - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Seville - This cocktail bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 99.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.