ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll find Canal Saint-Martin and Grands Boulevards. Also, Folies Bergere is within half a mile (1 km) and Grevin Museum is within 2 miles (3 km).
Luggage storage is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock.
The 35 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, as well as showers and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
12.0% of guests recommend out of 189 reviews
About the Hôtel Du BrabantLocation 18 Rue Des Petits Hotels, Paris, Paris 75010
As a guest of Hôtel Du Brabant, you'll find tour/ticket assistance, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). The front desk is open around the clock.
- 35 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (27.6 km / 17.2 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Poissonniere Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Hôtel Du Brabant offers 35 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.