ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 15-minute walk of this Pablo hotel, you'll find Hospital of Parma and Ducale Park. Palazzo della Pilotta and University of Parma are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a garden are also offered.
Free WiFi, luxe bedding
In addition to free WiFi, the 20 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and TVs. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
41.0% of guests recommend out of 127 reviews
About the Hotel VerdiLocation Viale Pasini, 18, Parma, PR 43125
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Verdi. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Parma hotel.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Parma (PMF) (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Train station: Parma Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Verdi offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel Verdi has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 13 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 13 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Verdi Parma
- Hotel Verdi Hotel
- Hotel Verdi Parma
- Hotel Verdi Hotel Parma
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.