ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
You'll find Cathedral of Saint Lorenzo and Piazza IV Novembre within 2 miles (3 km) of this Perugia residence. Arco Etrusco and Fontana Maggiore are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This residence features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, digital TV
The 18 guestrooms feature free WiFi, TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 957 reviews
About the Castello di MonteroneLocation Strada Montevile 3, Perugia, PG 06126
Castello di Monterone offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly Castello di Monterone. Free self parking is available. This Perugia residence is smoke free.
- 18 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) (10.1 km / 6.3 mi)
- Train station: Perugia-Ponte San Giovanni Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Castello di Monterone offers 18 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Digital television is provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Perugia residence provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Castello di Monterone has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.