ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Pirenopolis pousada, you'll find Santa Barbara Hill and Museu Rodas do Tempo.
7 outdoor pools
This smoke-free pousada features 7 outdoor pools, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Bring the family and enjoy the mini golf, children's pool, and playground. Enjoy the sauna and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, balconies
The 100 guestrooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include minibars, ceiling fans, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
52.0% of guests recommend out of 580 reviews
About the Pousada Villa das PedrasLocation Rodovia GO-225, Km 4, Pirenopolis, Goias 72980-000
Pousada Villa das Pedras offers its guests 7 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Pousada Villa das Pedras. Free self parking is available. This Pirenopolis pousada is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 100 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 7
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Pousada Villa das Pedras offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary toiletries. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to noon.
Pousada Villa das Pedras has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pousada Villa das Pedras Pirenopolis
- Villa das Pedras Pirenopolis
- Villa das Pedras
- Das Pedras Brazil Pirenopolis
- Pousada Villa das Pedras Pirenopolis
- Pousada Villa das Pedras Pousada (Brazil)
- Pousada Villa das Pedras Pousada (Brazil) Pirenopolis
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.