Pet owners shouldn't miss Regina, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Casino Regina and Globe Theater. Take your pick from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Regina and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Regina with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Regina Floral Conservatory, Wascana Park, and Norseman Park.
- Other things to see include Cornwall Center, Dunlop Art Gallery, and Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field.
- Need a pet store? Try Wascana Animal Hospital, Petland, or Pat's Pets & Supplies Ltd.
- For vet care, Animal Clinic Of Regina, VIP Pet Care, and 24 Hr Animal Care Centre are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Regina
- Motel 6 Regina, SK
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
- Chateau Regina Hotel and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Regina
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Regina.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 38°F in the daytime to -11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 59°F and the nighttime average is -1°F.