ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Toshima hotel, you'll find Nekobukuro and Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center. Yanaka Ginza Shopping Street and Yanaka Cemetery are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. Dry cleaning is also provided.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 147 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, refrigerators, and TVs. Other amenities include premium bedding, ceiling fans, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 279 reviews
About the Centurion Hotel IkebukuroLocation 1-8-9 Higashi Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 170-0013
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Centurion Hotel Ikebukuro also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Tokyo hotel.
- 147 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Shimoochiai station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Ikebukuro Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Centurion Hotel Ikebukuro offers 147 accommodations with complimentary toiletries and ceiling fans. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and toilets with an electronic bidet. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Centurion Hotel Ikebukuro has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2160 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.