ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Historic Centre hotel, you'll find Galleria Sabauda and Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (GAM). Also, Piazza San Carlo is within half a mile (1 km) and Valentino Castle is within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. Guests will appreciate free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas. Luggage storage and concierge services are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with first-run movies, the 42 guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include room service, hair dryers, and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
15.0% of guests recommend out of 374 reviews
About the Hotel Due MondiLocation Via Saluzzo 3, Turin, TO 10125
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Hotel Due Mondi also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and room service (during limited hours). For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Turin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) (18.8 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: Turin Porta Nuova Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Porta Nuova Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Due Mondi offers 42 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. 23-inch flat-screen televisions come with first-run movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- First-run movies
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:00 AM.
Ristorante Due Mondi - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at Hotel Due Mondi.