ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 20 miles (32 km) of this cabin, you'll find Storyland and Fitzroy Provincial Park. Heritage Renfrew and Swinging Bridge are also within 25 miles (40 km).
9-hole golf course
A golf course and a restaurant are featured at this cabin. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking. A garden, a picnic area, and laundry facilities are also on offer.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 34 reviews
About the Pine LodgeLocation 6 ch de Pine Lodge, Bristol, QC J0X1G0
Pine Lodge offers its guests a golf course. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this cabin measures 2000 square feet (186 square meters) and includes conference space. Pine Lodge also features a garden, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Bristol cabin.
- 1 building
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2000 sq ft of conference space
- 186 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1925
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (87.7 km / 54.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Pine Lodge offers 8 accommodations. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM.
Pine Lodge has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 7 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 AM - 7 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 10 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 35 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 8.30 for adults and CAD 8.30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pine Lodge Bristol
- Pine Lodge
- Pine Bristol
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).