ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the lodge, you'll find Canmore Golf and Curling Club and Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre. Yamnuska Mountain Adventures and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This lodge features a spa tub and a sauna. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a picnic area, and a computer station are also offered.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 87 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 590 reviews
About the Rocky Mountain Ski LodgeLocation 1711 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 1L7
- All available beverages included
- Taxes not included
- All meals served buffet-style
- Gratuities not included
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers its guests a spa tub and a sauna. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. Tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge. Free self parking is available. This Canmore lodge is smoke free.
- 87 guestrooms or units
- Ski equipment storage
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (122.5 km / 76.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers 87 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Canmore lodge provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).