ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Denver stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Denver hotel, you'll find 16th Street Mall and Colorado Convention Center. Union Station and Paramount Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Families will appreciate complimentary bicycles and in-room childcare. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 189 guestrooms also offer WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs, and minibars.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver
29 Dec. 2018 by Jared M
My apologies that your stay did not live up to your, or our, expectations. I hope we do have the opportunity to host you again in the future to show you why we are one of the most beloved hotels in Denver.
2 Dec. 2018 by Elise G
I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to our standards. We pride ourselves on having newly renovated rooms in our historic building. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and make this right.
26 Sep. 2018 by Ross Pattison
Thank you for the 4 star review! We look forward to hosting you again in the future Erica!
4 Jul. 2018 by Elise G
Robert, thank you for your honest feedback. I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We would love you welcome you back and provide you an upgrade to a more spacious room with a better view. We hope you give us the opportunity to make this right.
Very nice, spacious room, really comfortable bed
30 Mar. 2017 by sandy burkett GM
Sara thank you for your review and staying with us. We appreciate the high 5 in the mile high city. Sandy Burkett, GM
Convenient location in central area of Denver
25 Jan. 2017 by email@example.com
Anonymous; Thank you for your review, we would love to place tea and coffee in your room on your next visit. It is always available upon request, just let the team know and we can have it place in your room prior to arrival. Have a great week, thank you again.
nice hotel! attached restaurant, Panzano,great
24 Dec. 2016 by Sandy Burkett, GM
Jerry; Thank you for your feedback on both our hotel and Panzano. It is truly appreciated. We wanted you to know that we are listening.
Great place to stay near Coors Field
Great employees / staff
Don't book the Monaco through Travelocity.
About the Kimpton Hotel Monaco DenverLocation 1717 Champa St, Denver, CO 80202
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver offers its guests a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 3660 square feet (340 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Denver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 189 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3660 sq ft of conference space
- 340 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1918
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) (42.2 km / 26.2 mi)
- Train station: Denver Union Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: 18th - Stout Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver offers 189 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 27 for adults, USD 8 and USD 27 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco
- Kimpton Monaco Denver
- Kimpton Monaco
- Hotel Monaco Denver Kimpton
- Hotel Monaco Denver a Kimpton Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.