ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Bloomfield Hills
Stay at this Bloomfield Hills hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Lake Erie and 2 miles (3 km) of Cranbrook House and Gardens. Cranbrook Art Museum and Cranbrook Institute of Science are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2018
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 9 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 144 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. LED TVs come with Netflix, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and Egyptian cotton sheets.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 38 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills DetroitLocation 39475 Woodward Ave, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12600 square feet (1171 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and a vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit was completed in 2018. This 4-star Bloomfield Hills hotel is smoke free.
- 144 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 12600 sq ft of conference space
- 1171 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1958
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Grocery service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) (51.7 km / 32.1 mi)
- Train station: Troy Transit Center (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit offers 144 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and bathrobes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 45-inch LED televisions come with Netflix. Bathrooms include showers with hydromassage showerheads, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit has 2 restaurants on site.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
The hotel advises that only registered guests are permitted in guestrooms. Visitors are not permitted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector in each accommodation.
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 18.00 for adults, USD 12.00 and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit
- Bloomfield Hills Radisson
- Radisson Detroit-Bloomfield Hills Hotel Bloomfield Hills
- Radisson Bloomfield Hills
- The Kingsley Inn
- Radisson Hotel Detroit Bloomfield Hills
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.